When accidents or workplace injuries occur, Newport Urgent Care is Orange County’s premier choice for medical care. Newport Urgent Care can help limit the cost of workers’ compensation claims by getting injured workers evaluated, treated, and back to work in a timely manner.
WHY NEWPORT URGENT CARE?
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Mon – Fri: 8am – 9pm
Sat & Sun: 8am – 8pm
In case of worker injury during non-office hours, we have a doctor always on call that will meet your employee within 30 minutes. To contact a doctor after hours, please call (949) 752-6300 and follow the instructions provided.
Back-to-work philosophy – Newport Urgent Care understands your goal to return your employee to work as quickly and safely as possible. We will develop a treatment program for your employee and communicate next steps and what to expect. Our treatment plans encourage continued activity, modified duty, and early return to work.
Within 24 hours of when your employee has been examined by one of our physicians and a diagnosis and treatment plan have been established, you will receive a call from our staff to review and discuss the case.
Physicians have over 25 years combined of Occupational Medicine experience.
- Our staff has a full understanding of the nature of Industrial Injuries
- Our priority is getting your employee back to work as quickly and safely as possible saving your company time and money.
- Full understanding of complex paperwork and regulations. We are here to assist in navigating the paperwork, so you can focus on your business.
Doctors are Board Certified
- Can perform Minor Surgery. Newport Urgent Care is an outpatient surgical center for many procedures. For many injuries, we are a one-stop medical center, saving you time and money from sending your employee to hospital emergency rooms or specialists.
Timely Reporting to the Employer and Insurance Company
Digital X-Ray On-site
- Digital X-Rays provide instant results. Our doctors do a preliminary read and then we transmit the image to a Radiologist for a final read. The official results are sent to us the following day. For patients who need to take a copy of the x-rays to a specialist, we can burn the images to a disc. This saves you and your employee valuable time.
Staff trained to satisfy the needs of both patients and employers